I am so impressed, as I always am, with the quality of recruits MRD provided for me. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all MRD does to build our clients’ business. Whenever I use MRD, I know I will have nothing to worry about in the field. Thank you for making my life better.
“This facility is spectacular, exceptional rooms and highly spirited and competent staff. One of the best I’ve ever come across. I will strongly recommend MRD for all our work going forward.”
“I really didn’t think we would be able to find the people we were looking for to complete our focus groups. MRD was incredible. They not only found who we were looking for, but were extremely flexible in our scheduling — we must have changed things four or five times on them and they kept coming back with what we needed. There is no question I will call on them again for our next project.”
Avision Consulting, Inc.
“I give her an A+ for her work. We work in a lot of cities across the U.S. and in Europe and I have yet to find a group as dedicated as Gail’s. They are honest people and get the job done on time. They don’t overpromise — they know what they are capable of and they excel at it.”
Audience Research, Inc.
“Communication is critical during these projects and MRD excels at keeping me informed about the status of the project. They do store intercepts for us and they are timely and professional — I’ve never received a complaint from the store they are working in.”
“From the start, my scheduling nightmares went away. MRD is available when and where they say they will be available. They show up and get the job done. I get high quality completes and the data collection meets my specific needs. I’ve had some miserable experiences in my time, but Gail and her group do a great job every time I work with them. I will continue to work with Gail and her group.”
Senior Project Manager
Market Research Dallas offers:
- Excellent recruiting
- Facilitators if required
- Legal consulting if needed
- Full translation facilities
- Full audio visual facilities
- Proven demographic research and analysis methods
- Behavioral Prediction Technology for jury selection
Market Research Dallas is an excellent facility in which to host Mock Jury Trials with state-of-the-art audio/visual and full translation services. We offer the best recruiting available by using our proprietary tool that allows us to understand each juror’s individual behavioral motivations. Mock Jury Trials or focus groups are essential tools that determine case strengths, weaknesses, and areas of uncertainty. They are platforms in which strategies and arguments can be modified before the actual jury decides the case outcome. MRD has a unique marketing methodology to develop themes, messages and arguments that compel juries. This is accomplished by conducting condensed jury simulations. Attorneys are able to obtain instant feedback on cases, adjust trial strategies and test alternative theories before the actual trial is conducted. Our mock trials are always videotaped so that the legal team can analyze every aspect of the trial to optimize the time spent in the mock jury trial.
Market Research Dallas offers three different types of simulated focus groups settings depending upon your case needs, and will provide you with personalized feedback specific to your case.
Mock Jury Trials
For clients who are prepared to go to trial. We assist you in testing case themes, opening and closing statements, complex legal arguments and witnesses preparation. We identify the strengths and weaknesses of your case. We can also help you to develop themes, tie your legal arguments together, and show you how to deliver them in a way to captivate jurors and increase their understanding of your case. We can also evaluate your risk of exposure.
- 10-34 participants
- Attorney presents opening, tests witnesses (video), presents evidence, and delivers closing argument
- Jurors’ attitudes, opinion, and who they tend to favor, are tested after plaintiff and defense presentation
- Jurors break into 3 different juries, where they deliberated and fill-out verdict form
- Facilitator asks jury series of questions once deliberations come to an end and will guide focus groups based on your goals.
- Clear and concise recommendations will be made for your particular case
Market Research Dallas provides facilitators if needed and does all recruiting according to the specifications of the Legal Team.
For clients who are still in discovery and are organizing case information.
- 10-24 participants
- Parts of the case are read by facilitator followed by question and answer sessions with participants
- Determine what jurors would want to know or need to know to base a decision while the opportunity still exists to obtain information during discovery we provide jury profiling: The participants will demographically and psychologically match your jury pool and we will measure their opinions and test and rank both plaintiff and defense arguments
- Our precise research helps you prepare courtroom exhibits and the most effective courtroom technology available
Argument Development and Case Preparation
For clients who are in the process of developing case themes and arguments.
- 10-34 participants
- Attorney presents 1-2 hour case summary to participants
- Jurors’ attitudes, opinions, and who they tend to favor, are tested after plaintiff and defense presentations
- Jurors break into 3 different juries, where they deliberate and fill-out verdict form
- Facilitator asks jury series of questions once deliberations come to an end
- Determines strong and weak case arguments and provide solid strategic advise on which arguments to advance in front of the jury
Fully equipped with two dishwashers, three ovens and four refrigerators. Each circuit is individually wired to carry a load of 12 microwaves or 26 coffee pots without tripping a circuit. Much of the kitchen is on wheels and can easily adapt to project arrangements.
Enjoy our 1930s themed airline terminal while concentrating on the job at hand. Wrap around glass for easy viewing, a mini fridge and a separate room for privacy. Separate thermostat from the Sky focus room for your viewing pleasure.
This room offers a TV monitor for easy viewing of focus groups already in progress, a fully stocked mini fridge, complimentary wine to celebrate a successful project, and to keep yourself and your team hydrated with plenty of space and class.
Welcome to a very versatile room. We can accommodate any setting to suit your needs. A large flat screen HDTV, DVD player, with two large wrap around magnetic dry erase boards for displaying and writing purposes. Separate thermostat from the client lounge, and three quality mounted remote controlled cameras for hard-to-get angles.